Hello! She Cleans from Immaculate Conceptions just nominated me for a Liebster Award. Thank you very much for the nomination! The Liebster Award is given from one blogger to another (11 others, to be precise) and comes along with some fun rules. Without any further ado, here we go…
- Post eleven facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
- Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- Remember, no tag backs.
11 Facts About Me:
- My favorite flowers are red and orange Gerber daisies.
- I’m left-handed.
- I like watching Diners, Drive-ins and Dives marathons on the food network.
- I enjoy drinking seltzer water more than regular water.
- I really want a Vitamix blender.
- I love to vacuum.
- I memorized my credit card numbers so that I can place orders online without needing my wallet (a useful skill…)
- I love my silver 2010 Subaru Forester. (Matt does most of the driving, though!)
- My favorite TV shows at the moment are CSI, Mad Men and Downton Abbey.
- I’ve been elliptical-ing or running a mile a day since Thanksgiving – today was day 142.
- I’m getting married in 56 days!
11 Answers to the Questions from Immaculate Conceptions:
- What is your favorite day of the week? Friday! Matt and I always go out to breakfast at Manhattan Bagel and out to lunch at one of a few nearby restaurants.
- Wine or Beer? Tough question! I love craft beers but I’m also a big fan of sauvignon blanc and cabernet.
- What meal could you eat everyday? Pesto Tortellini
- If you could do anything on a Saturday, what would it be? Sleep in, then go out to lunch at Cosi with Matt, do some grocery shopping, and then relax on the patio or deck at home with a good book and a cold drink.
- Paper or plastic? Paper
- What song is heavy rotation on your smart phone/iPod? Al Green’s Love and Happiness
- What is your favorite dessert? Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
- 8.What is the coolest gadget in your kitchen? Our fantastic new Zojirushi Rice Cooker. Thanks for the awesome wedding present, Peggy and Mike!
- How often do you blog? I try to post at least once a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less…
- Who is your favorite actor/actress? I don’t really have a favorite. I like Denzel Washington, Mark Wahlberg and Hugh Jackman.
- What is your favorite season of the year? I love the 2-3 weeks at the start of Spring and the start of Fall when you really feel the seasons starting to change. We’re currently enjoying those first few weeks of Spring-like weather in Pennsylvania right now!
11 Questions for my Nominees:
- What is your all-time favorite movie?
- What do you eat for breakfast on a typical weekday?
- Favorite blog post that you have ever written?
- Do you have any leftovers in your fridge right now? If so, what are they?
- Three favorite online shopping websites?
- If you won $300 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money?
- How many countries have you been to? Which ones?
- Favorite author and/or book from your childhood?
- Cats or Dogs?
- Did you go to college? Where? What did you study?
- How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
- Adventures of a GSP Hunting Dog
- Running with Sam
- Swig O Sunshine
- Running Noodle
- Kitchen Notes and Other Sundries
- The Zupi’s Do It Better
- A Engineer in the Kitchen
I know I’m supposed to nominate 11 bloggers but the caveat that they have less than 200 followers is limiting me from listing a few of my favorites! (Oh and I have no idea how many followers my nominees from Blogger have so sorry if I’m incorrectly assuming that you have less than 200!!) 😉
Thank you again for the nomination, Immaculate Conceptions!